February 03, 2017
January 26, 2017
May 12, 2016
- More News
Keeping a Good Education within Reach
New Family Enrollment Incentive for the 2016-2017 Academic Year.
Hargrave maintains a rolling admissions policy for Fall until November 1, 2016. This means that the Academy will accept students for the Fall 2016-2017 school year.
There are currently two major programs that Hargrave provides as incentives. They are Tuition for Life and the Parent Referral Incentive Program.
Tuition for Life
Tuition for Life means your student will keep the 2015-2016 tuition rate (or earlier) for the duration of his Hargrave career as long as he attends continuously and the enrollment deposit is paid by May 10th of each year. Cadets are automatically enrolled in this program if the enrollment deposit is provided by the deadline.
Parent Referral Incentive Program
Hargrave offers a tuition discount of $1,000 for each newly enrolled boarding student that a current family refers ($500 for each newly enrolled day student), provided the referring family stays in good standing with the school. For second-semester boarding enrollees, there will be a $500 tuition discount; for second semester day student enrollees, there will be a $250 discount.
The process is simple:
- Reach out to friends and family that have a child who meets Hargrave’s standards and would be a positive contributor to the Corps.
- Share your positive experience with the school and encourage the new prospective family to reach out to the Admissions department.
- If the new prospective family chooses to apply, there will be a section on the application regarding a family referral- this section must be filled out to include your name in order to receive credit.
- If the new family elects to enroll their son and they remain in good standing, the tuition discount will be applied to your final payment of the current school year!
Some important items of note:
- The family referral section on the application MUST be completed at the time of submission. No retroactive credits will be awarded.
- Credit will be issued on the final payment of the current school year, and the new student must remain in good standing.
- This is a ONE TIME tuition discount, and will not roll over into future years.
- Immediate family members do not qualify for credit.
- Saving the best for last: The limit for the number of credits one family can receive is 30, which would result in a $30,000 tuition discount for the current year. Get out there and start spreading the word!
For more information, please contact Hargrave Admissions at 800-432-2480 or email [email protected].
CONTACT THE HARGRAVE ADMISSIONS TEAM!
Director of Enrollment Management