Request Transcript

If you are a Hargrave graduate or a former Hargrave student, you may request a copy of your transcript free of charge using this form. IF YOUR BILL IS UNPAID FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, NO TRANSCRIPT WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PAID.

Typically, requests are fullfilled in six business days. All requests must be made by the student unless they are under 18 years of age. Hargrave is not responsible for incorrect data provided with this service. If you have questions or concerns, please call Hargrave's registrar at 434-432-2574.

If you have immediate questions, please call toll free at 800-432-2480 during normal business hours. Hargrave operates on Eastern Standard Time U.S.